Thursday, September 20, 2007

Digital Artist's Canvas Proposal

"I am aware that I will be evaluated on the final product and on my successful presentation of my concept or theme. I am aware that Peter must approve this project idea before I continue."

Here is what I learned during my research:

During my reserch I learned that not all idea's of respect bringing peace are the same in the fact that some people view respect and peace as a diffrent idea from another person. While more then one person might have the same idea of respect bringing peace.

Here are three ideas/topics that I have thought of:
1. We should respect people who are risking their own lives to help save who need help. It helps bring peace because they are helping to save another coutry.

2.
We should respect the people who have died in the line of duty for their country. This helps bring peace because the two countries will honour the people who have givin their lives for them.

3. We should respect those people who have gone over sea's to defend their country's. This bring's peace because they are defending their country and possibly helping another.


The idea I have chosen to pursue is:

1. We should respect people who are risking their own lives to help save who need help. It helps bring peace because they are helping to save another coutry.

2 comments:

sam said...

I liked how much detail you went into with your ideas of your picture for the culminating activity.

Peter said...

Matt, you have explained several ways that respect can bring peace. I am interested in finding out how you will represent this in a photomontage.